Commercial Vendor Links
Model Railroad Oriented Vendors. These vendors are a lot like us: they're model railroaders sharing their designs with you!
- Boulder Creek Engineeering all sorts of cool stuff you could do with an Arduino and some time, but the folks at BCE have already done it!
- RR-Cirkits MRCS is an authorized reseller of RR-Circuits products, so contact us if you want to bundle RR-Cirkits products into your cpNode solution! RR-Cirkits makes a versatile set of 10 pin IDC input and output adapters which interface to IOX16/32s via the IOXBBIDC adapter.
- Rob Paisley Rob has nice designs for all sorts of handy tasks, such as optical detection
- SLIQ Electronics supports the classic CMRI designs from JLS
- TAM Valley Depot we like Tam Valley for servo controllers, if you don't want to write your own Arduino code to do it.
these vendors specialize in Arduino and similar devices for the maker community, you may find useful items here:
Hobbyist-Friendly Parts suppliers: