The Remote Access Controller/Universal Transformer Board fills the need to couple the dispatcher's train line to another line or couple a telephone line to an audio amplifier. The RAC/UTB offers a choice of transformers, DC blocking capacitors, switch and relay pads and optional RJ25 style connectors to support almost any telephone to audio configuration.
- Transformer for terminating a phone line or "dry" (no DC) audio connection
- Optional blocking capacitors on line 1 and 2
- Manual switch, relay or always in circuit
- Screw terminals and/or RJ25 (one connector per line or both lines on one connector)
See the application note for more details.
We offer the RAC/UTB as a bare board and in two assembled and tested configurations:
- Bare board
- Equipped with a Triad TY-145p (no DC) transformer, blocking capacitor and 8 position screw terminal. Use this configuration for coupling to an external amplifier
- Equipped with a Midcom 671-8208 (DC terminating) transformer, blocking capacitor on line 2, 24 Volt Relay for remote control of connection, and 8 position screw terminal. Use this configuration for coupling a Dispatcher's Train Line to another line
Documentation (roll your mouse over the item you want to see and click):
- Installation Instructions and Bill of Materials
- Application Note (coming soon)
- Gerber files (coming soon)