Commercial Vendor Links
Model Railroad Oriented Vendors. These vendors are a lot like us: they're model railroaders sharing their designs with you!
- AES Enterprises - makes the classic CMRI boards such as SMINI, SUSIC, DIN, DOUT etc.
- Boulder Creek Engineering all sorts of cool stuff you could do with an Arduino and some time, but the folks at BCE have already done it!
- Rob Paisley Model Railroad & Misc. Electronics Good tutorials on comparators and timers, many useful circuits for optical detection, current detection etc.
- RR-Cirkits MRCS is an authorized reseller of RR-Circuits products, so contact us if you want to bundle RR-Cirkits products into your cpNode solution! RR-Cirkits makes a versatile set of 10 pin IDC input and output adapters which interface to IOX16/32s via the IOXBBIDC adapter.
- TAM Valley Depot we like Tam Valley for servo controllers, if you don't want to write your own Arduino code to do it.
these vendors specialize in Arduino and similar devices for the maker community, you may find useful items here:
Hobbyist-Friendly Parts suppliers: