Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 99 and get $1.00 off
- Buy 100 - 999 and get $2.00 off
The cpOD is a low cost, DCC only, current sense block occupancy detector for model railroads. It is intended to be inserted inline with one block feeder wire and provide a signal indicating a track block has current flowing in it. The Occupied signal is logic low and can be tied to a computer input port or a current limited LED. cpOD comes in two configurations:
cpOD with 3 position screw terminal block
cpOD-M with 5 pin Molex connector for use with an ODMB or ODX4 motherboard
Over 500 sold!
- Small footprint, 2" x 1 1/8" x 1 1/4" high
- May be placed close to the detected track section
- 5 and 12 vdc operation
- Single turn track feeder wire through toroid coil
- Sensitivity adjustment with onboard LED indication
- Vacant block hold timeout
- cpOD-M version is pin compatible with the Dr. Chubb's ODMB and MRCS's ODX4 motherboards
- Supports up to 60A of track current
- Draws 5mA @ 5V
- Open drain output sinks up to 100mA @ up to 60V
- Surface Mount Technology (SMT) for smaller footprint
There is a price break at 10 units, contact us for price and delivery orders of 100 or more!
This circuit was designed by Mark Schutzer, who retains all rights, cpOD is not available as a bare board and design information has not been published.
Click here for cpOD Product Brochure
Click here for cpOD Installation Instructions