There are many excellent Grade Crossing sketches out there, this board supports Jon Schmidt's sketch. It features direct detection of photo transistors (no external resistors or comparators required) for the approach and island circuits for a single track.
- Provision is made for cross buck LEDs (cut-able pads are provided for limiting resistors, if desired).
- Position adjust pots and connectors are provided for servos to control moving gates.
- Output to trigger an Iowa Scaled Grade Crossing Bell module
- Uses a regulated 5 volt supply
- pads for an 0.100 connector for the unused i/o if you want to use this board for another project
Assembly and Installation instructions (coming soon)