- cpNode - CMRInet Compatible Boards
- ODX4 Version 2.0 - 4 Position Motherboard for cpOD-M, DCC_OD
The ODX-4 has been updated to version 2.0. Based on customer feedback, and our design and installation experience, the changes were made to provide more efficient and flexible physical layout of some components. Rev 2.0 boards are 100% backward compatible with current versions. No software changes are needed.
- Board size 2.7" x 3.9" (69x100 mm)
- The board can be split into two DCC sections by cutting the SPLIT pad jumper trace.
- DCC Bus connections are 5 mm screw terminal blocks.
- A power, Ground, and Detector connection is a 6-position .100 (2.54 mm) screw terminal block.
The ODX4 provides an economical and convenient mounting for up to four cpOD-M detectors or DCC_OD "Optimized Detectors." 0.156 screw terminals are provided for 12V power, ground, DCC, and four logic outputs, one for each detector position. DCC_OD are available as boards from JLC Enterprises.
The ODX4 mounts in our DIN-Rail snap track.
ODX4 CAD (Eagle and Gerber) Files