Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 50 and get $0.50 off
Our compact Servo Controller is another Mark Schutzer design. The controller provides all of the electronics required to control one servo, such as the popular SG90. Servos are ideal for applications where precise positioning of the end of travel is required and their small size and the variety of linkage hardware for them (from the R/C community) makes them well suited for installations in tight spaces. The Servo Controller features:
- Choice of on/off or push button control by jumper
- Slow speed operation
- Independent control of the clockwise and counter-clockwise travel for precise positioning of switch points, semaphores, or animation
- Servo travel limits set by onboard pots, no external programmer needed and no sketch to modify
- Outputs for position indicator LEDs (internal limiting resistors provided, just add your favorite LED)
- Power is removed from the servo after travel is completed, saving power and eliminating annoying "hunting"
- Perfect for controlling a servo with one output from a cpNode or IOX or other logic level device
- Surface Mount Technology
- 5 Volt regulated DC at 1A
This circuit was designed by Mark Schutzer, who retains all rights, the Servo Controller is not available as a bare board and design information has not been published. We offer the servo controller as an assembled and tested board and a part of a kit including the servo controller, an SG90 servo, a micro switch for frog power and a Brunel Servo Mount Kit
This product uses parts which are not available in the current COVID Supply Chain environment and it is out of stock until we are able to resolve the issue. Watch this space.