We're pleased to offer the DCC Specialties Jack Wabbit Quad, 4 position stationary DCC Decoder for the MP1, MP5 and MP10 Switch Machines.
- This decoder has four fully functional intelligent decoders on one printed circuit board.
- The four decoders operate independently and each one has all of the advanced features of the DCC Specialties Hare and Wabbits
- Auto Throw™ Automatically throws points when a train is approaching against the points!
- Auto Throw™ Timer: Provides for timing the auto throw function to prevent two trains from colliding.
- Auto Return™: Automatically returns the points after a preset interval for any/all operational events.
- Smart Route™ Sets up to 13 routes by simple address programming in addition to the primary address.
- Dispatcher Over-Ride™: Allows the Dispatcher to lock out any or all other switch commands.
- Lock Block Protection™: Overrides the Jack Wabbit's operation if a designated block is occupied.
- Locked Route Control™: Provides for only one route direction response for a Throw or Clear command.
- Smart Default Ops™:Programmed power up response to either power off position, throw, or clear.
- Operate Switch Signals or Panel LED Indicators by direct LED connections.
- Manual Pushbutton or Toggle Switch: Allows button or toggle switch manual control of the points.
- DCC Reset: CV 63=42, Sets Any or All Addresses and CVs to original factory default values.
- Decoder Reset By Jumper: Jumper selection resets entire Jack Wabbit to factory default Address and CV’s.
- Automates Reverse Loop Turnouts. Using Auto Throw feature.
- Feed Back, Turnout Position Reporting to: Digitrax (LocoNet), Lenz (ExpressNet) and NCE (Cab Bus)
Do not set a CV for the snap coil outputs as the MP motors automatically shut off at end of travel. Just wire your MP motor as a 2 or 3 wire device as needed. Per DCC Specialties "All versions have discrete outputs which define the position of each switch output. These are designed for use with the NCE AIU. The AIU allows you to interface discrete inputs to the NCE cab bus. Unlike Digitrax, the NCE sytem does not have the ability to display switch position on the throttle other than to report the last movement. There are no throttle messages that allow the reporting of discretes on the throttle. Digitrax has specific LocoNet messages that report switch position on the throttle. Just to be clear, the Jack Wabbit operates on DCC packets when used with NCE. The Jack Wabbit operates on DCC packets AND/OR LocoNet instructions when used with Digitrax. The Jack Wabbit is designed to allow you to run your layout on NCE, and report switch position via LocoNet [DCS100/Command Station] to a Digitrax throttle or control software. Some folks really like the quality and design of NCE, but still want the feedback features found in Digitrax. As a note, with the dual setup, you can run your switches with either the NCE throttle via DCC packets, OR, the Digitrax throttle via LocoNet commands."